Sealey Vacuum Oil & Fluid Extractor Manual 6.5L
Brand New Sealey Vacuum Oil & Fluid Extractor Manual 6.5L
• 6.5L Capacity.
• Ingenious vacuum device.
• Ideal for other liquids such as water and soluble oil.
• Supplied with Ø5.8 and Ø6.7mm sprung steel lined suction probes and a Ø9.8 x 1m extension tube.
• Probes can be stored in the holder when not in use.
• To remove oil from a car engine, simply push the probe down the dipstick hole and pump the handle on the top of the unit.
• Sets up a permanent fluid transfer while you do something else.
• Internal float valve for automatic cut off when unit has reached maximum capacity.
• Avoids searching for drain plug keys and getting under the vehicle.
• Ideal for mobile mechanics.
• Unit can be tipped 90° for easier emptying.
• Model No. TP69
Sealey Catalogue page 324
Warranty = Includes 1 Year Warranty
If there are any questions please send us a message.
See our shop for the full Sealey range plus 1000s of Aftermarket, Performance & Genuine OEM Parts
We Ship Parts Worldwide Daily & comply with all tax regulations
VAT / Sales Taxes / Customs Import Duty.
Vat is charged for UK buyers only at the checkout. For buyers outside of the UK, Vat is removed. Buyers outside of the UK are subject to local/state taxes and customs duty upon import. We do not charge vat for sales outside the UK.
Some exclusions apply. i.e Touch up paint can not be shipped, but oil up to 1 Litre can be shipped.
Shipping is calculated at the checkout. Some large items may require us to check and calculate.
All parts are shipped in suitable packaging and packed so the item arrives safely.
ECO We are transitioning to use paper based like paper tape instead cellotape, stretchy paper weave instead of bubble wrap, where possible and use mainly large thick cardboard for panels or paper outer bubble bags for small items. Sometimes bubble wrap is needed.. We strive to use less plastic and constantly review and trial new methods.
We support and comply with country specific requirments such as the German Packaging Act VerpackG when placing packaging materials onto the market and the California P65 warnings are present on current production parts known to contain lead such as crystal displays.
Recycle We recycle the bulk of our own waste from oil to cardbaord to approved recyclers only and encourage you to reuse or dispose of old parts and packaging only in accordance with local regulations.
Exc parts on exchange where you must return the old part to us as stated, these parts are then recycled or even refurbished by the manufacturer.