Sealey Tool Tray with Pry Bar, Hammer & Hacksaw Set 6pc
Brand New Sealey Tool Tray with Pry Bar, Hammer & Hacksaw Set 6pc
• Comprehensive and exciting range of Premier Line tool trays.
• Designed to fit the AP24 Topchest, Rollcab and Workstation range and a selection from our Superline PRO® range, these trays are available in over 30 different configurations.
• The tools have been carefully selected for the professional technician from our Premier Line range.
• Design your own toolkit by purchasing the trays separately, or take advantage of our specially selected combination deals.
• Lifetime guarantee*.
• Tool Tray with 6pc Pry bar, Hammer & Hacksaw Set.
• Suitable for AP24 Series and selected Superline PRO® Tool Chests.
• Contents: Pry bar; 300, 460mm, Heel Bar 400mm, Ball Pein Hammer 1lb, Hacksaw 300mm, Junior Hacksaw 150mm.
• Tray Size (W x D x H): 530 x 397 x 55mm.
• Lifetime guarantee*.
• Model No. TBT30
Sealey Catalogue page 22
Warranty = Life
If there are any questions please send us a message.
See our shop for the full Sealey range plus 1000s of Aftermarket, Performance & Genuine OEM Parts
We Ship Parts Worldwide Daily & comply with all tax regulations
VAT / Sales Taxes / Customs Import Duty.
Vat is charged for UK buyers only at the checkout. For buyers outside of the UK, Vat is removed. Buyers outside of the UK are subject to local/state taxes and customs duty upon import. We do not charge vat for sales outside the UK.
Some exclusions apply. i.e Touch up paint can not be shipped, but oil up to 1 Litre can be shipped.
Shipping is calculated at the checkout. Some large items may require us to check and calculate.
All parts are shipped in suitable packaging and packed so the item arrives safely.
ECO We are transitioning to use paper based like paper tape instead cellotape, stretchy paper weave instead of bubble wrap, where possible and use mainly large thick cardboard for panels or paper outer bubble bags for small items. Sometimes bubble wrap is needed.. We strive to use less plastic and constantly review and trial new methods.
We support and comply with country specific requirments such as the German Packaging Act VerpackG when placing packaging materials onto the market and the California P65 warnings are present on current production parts known to contain lead such as crystal displays.
Recycle We recycle the bulk of our own waste from oil to cardbaord to approved recyclers only and encourage you to reuse or dispose of old parts and packaging only in accordance with local regulations.
Exc parts on exchange where you must return the old part to us as stated, these parts are then recycled or even refurbished by the manufacturer.